Now deep-fried in three flavors, it's the OAFEnet Email Update!
This week is more of the same as last week, review-wise. And the same as next week, too. But folks say they want reviews in a set, and that's what we deliver.
- Our first review this week is a quick one. Not because it was a snap to write (or to read - YAWN!), but because it is, quite literally "a quick one." You'll see.
- yo went to the Baltimore Comic-Con over the weekend, and regales us all with his small con report.
- The jokes in this next review got very heavy-handed. Including this one! Wokka wokka wokka! Don't worry, it'll make more sense after you read the review. Still won't be funny, but it will make sense.
- Can it be? Are the rumors true? Is McFarlane Toys going to make a product that isn't a complete joke? Looks that way.
- This week's Transformers Tuesday is engaged in a bit of cosplay. Or maybe he just borrowed his dad's old clothes for '80s Day at school. Either way, he's getting more attention now than he did before.
- Want to vote for the future of Hasbro Legends? Then read on find out how.
- And speaking of voting, the Four Horseman's FANtastic Exclusive is back again.
- There's only one thing our final review of the week could possibly be - after all, it would be inappropriate to post this any time but Thursday, if you know what we mean.