The OAFEnet Email Update is more popular than Saw VI.
(but then, so is everything else)
This is the final OEU in Horror Month, but it's not the end of the scares. There will be a few more Halloween reviews next week, so keep checking in.
- We began the week big, with a killer robot, an evil clone, and an unearthed cadaver. Horror Month at its finest on Joe Friday!
- Saturday was a popular character from a long-running series who's never really done anything of note. How's that work? If we knew that, OAFEnet would be much higher in the internet hierarchy than we are now.
- Last week, you lucky email readers got an advance look at this very old piece. Remember, if you get your friends join our mailing list, they get sneak peeks, too:
- For Marvel Monday, we had to increase the size of the review by 50%, thanks to the odd choices made behind the scenes.
- Transformers Tuesday was big, bad, and every 8-year-old boy's dream toy.
- Our next review, like Forrest Gump's Lt. Dan, "ain't got no legs."
- And finally, a very Halloween-y treat, a sexy lady dressed up like a cat. That's what the holiday is all about (at least, according to our corporate overlords at the Monsanto Costume Corporation, who would never steer us wrong).
Like we said, there will be Horror Month reviews in the next OAFEnet Email Update, so stay tuned. Until then, we follow Fox News' lead and remain Scare and Balanced.