It's that time of the week again: the time where nobody wants to write the OAFEnet Email Update.
- You'd better enjoy these Joe Friday reviews while you can: unless Hasbro puts some new product out soon, our supply is going to evaporate!
- Speaking of the supply evaporating, Rustin is collecting a line that seems to be on its last legs, but just keeps squeezing out the fan-requests.
- Has there ever been a comic character who got a major update of their original costume, and actually had it stick? Yes, but it's not this guy.
- Poe's new MotU Monday review adds some much-needed diversity to the world of Eternia.
- Be sure to follow the link to our blog from this week's Transformers Tuesday review to see what sort of coolness you can achieve when you don't follow the instructions.
- Here's a challenge for you: try to find the mildly NSFW picture in this review of a figure from DC Direct.
- Anhttp://www.oafe.net/yo/dcucpe_mf.php">second-rate copy of a second-rate hero. Does that make him third- or fourth-rate? Is the math liner or geometric?