The OAFEnet Email Update is nothing but malarkey!
- We don't often review fast food premiums, so when we do, you know it must be something special.
- Imagine the restraint it took to not make a "splitting headache" joke in the course of this review.
- When was the last time a company released a three-pack of figures that had two completely new figures?
- This old figure makes some newer toys look sad by comparison.
- Marvel Monday's review was a mad scientist.
- The "Horror Month" credibility of this review should be evident at a glance.
- A certified mental case who thinks he's part animal.
- Yes, we could have put this up in August when we reviewed the rest of the SDCC exclusives, but it seemed more appropriate here.
- And to wrap things up, a character we've already reviewed once before - though he looked nothing like this then.
It was a big week on the blog, with the new Previews catalog, three review addendums and a review of an action figure four-pack. It's good stuff, homies!