Halloween: The night the OAFEnet Update came home.
It's still Horror Month at OAFEnet, and we have a whole bunch of scary reviews for you this week.
- We started with an old story that's actually a werewolf tale in disguise. Prepare yourself for unrealistic physical proportions.
- Up next we had an evil alien dictator who wants nothing more than to conquer earth and enslave all humans.
- The first production samples of SOTA's Now Playing Series 3 have shown up, and the fans have wasted no time in ripping them apart. What do you think? Are the complaints justified or over-reacting?
- Sunday we reviewed four stock characters that you might find in any good B movie.
- Followed by another quartet on Monday, this time a group of religious fanatics with bad skin.
- Need some help finding Marvel Legends variants? It won't hurt to keep this info in mind.
- Tuesday's review was all in song. If you don't know what song it's supposed to be, just send us your address, and someone will be along shortly to slap you in the face.
- So yeah, that was almost a Transformers Tuesday. But we do have some legitimate(ly exciting) TF news. Start saving your money now.
- As if we didn't have enough zombies last week, one more came lumbering out on Wednesday. If he looks familiar, there's a reason for that.
- Check out page 2 of our Spooky Toys thread for a completely kickass window display.
- And finally, a review that couldn't be more Halloweeny if it tried. If you have a pet crow, avert its eyes before reading this.